How Effective is Airplane Banner Towing?
- How many radio stations do you have to be on in order to reach 100,000 commuters in one market in one hour?
- How do you reach 250,000 race fans or 100,000 football fans immediately preceding the event? On a budget?
- How do you reach people at the beach?
The answer is simple: Aerial Advertising. We fly aerial banners that reach up to 100,000 commuters on their way to work in one hour, 100,000+ vacationers at the beach, up to 250,000 race fans ... the numbers are staggering and the investment is relatively small when compared to traditional media.
As a matter of fact, when properly employed, aerial advertising through airplane banner towing is the only true mass-medium left in a world of fragmentation and diminishing returns.
Other Advantages Include:
- The ability to fly in one market or multiple simultaneously or in succession.
- The signs are re-usable and can be shipped anywhere in the world.
- Live GPS tracking available on request.
A Perfect Banner Towing Opportunity:
Months before Super Bowl LXVI on February 5th, 2012 in Indianapolis, TV ads are already at a premium. In fact, as of this writing, only a few slots remain unfilled. And the price for each thirty second commercial is a staggering 3.5 million dollars, half a million above last year's record high. But the scarcity of the ads is not the only factor. Though the thought of having over a hundred million people see their ad is tantalizing, many businesses couldn't even consider such an expense. But there is good news. The Lucas Oil Stadium has a retractable roof that opens a four-acre window to the sky for all the fans present. And that may be just the window businesses on a budget need.
AirSign Aerial Advertising is an experienced aerial advertiser that has been successfully promoting businesses since 1996. AirSign is now offering advertising live at Super Bowl events for a fraction of NBC's rate. But, like the TV ads, there are a limited number of slots available and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. To make sure you get your spot, contact us today.